Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Balloon net (0.00957 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Balloon net.
English → English
Definition: Balloon net
, n. [F. ballon, aug. of balle ball: cf. It.
ballone. See 1st Ball
, n., and cf. Pallone
1. A bag made of silk or other light material, and filled
with hydrogen gas or heated air, so as to rise and float
in the atmosphere; especially, one with a car attached for
2. (Arch.) A ball or globe on the top of a pillar, church,
etc., as at St. Paul's, in London. [R.]
3. (Chem.) A round vessel, usually with a short neck, to hold
or receive whatever is distilled; a glass vessel of a
4. (Pyrotechnics) A bomb or shell. [Obs.]
5. A game played with a large inflated ball. [Obs.]
6. (Engraving) The outline inclosing words represented as
coming from the mouth of a pictured figure.
, a balloon for a["e]rial navigation.
(Carp.), a house frame constructed altogether
of small timber.
, a variety of woven lace in which the weft
threads are twisted in a peculiar manner around the warp.