Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Baggage(0.08111 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Baggage.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a case used to carry belongings when traveling [syn: luggage]
2: a worthless or immoral woman
English → English (gcide)
baggage \bag"gage\ (b[a^]g"g[asl]j), n. [F. bagage, from OF.
bague bundle. In senses 6 and 7 cf. F. bagasse a prostitute.
See Bag, n.]
1. The clothes, tents, utensils, and provisions of an army.
Note: “The term itself is made to apply chiefly to articles
of clothing and to small personal effects.” --Farrow.
2. The trunks, valises, satchels, etc., which a traveler
carries with him on a journey; luggage.
The baronet's baggage on the roof of the coach.
We saw our baggage following below. --Johnson.
Note: The English usually call this luggage.
3. Purulent matter. [Obs.] --Barrough.
4. Trashy talk. [Obs.] --Ascham.
5. A man of bad character. [Obs.] --Holland.
6. A woman of loose morals; a prostitute.
A disreputable, daring, laughing, painted French
7. A romping, saucy girl. [Playful] --Goldsmith.