Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Backboard(0.01083 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Backboard.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a raised vertical board with basket attached; used to play
basketball; “he banked the shot off the backboard” [syn:
2: a board used to support the back of someone or something
English → English (gcide)
Backboard \Back"board`\, n. [2d back, n. + board.]
1. A board which supports the back when one is sitting;
specifically, the board athwart the after part of a boat.
2. A board serving as the back part of anything, as of a
3. A thin stuff used for the backs of framed pictures,
4. A board attached to the rim of a water wheel to prevent
the water from running off the floats or paddles into the
interior of the wheel. --W. Nicholson.
5. A board worn across the back to give erectness to the