Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Auricular finger(0.00969 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Auricular finger.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Auricular finger
Auricular \Au*ric"u*lar\ ([add]*r[i^]k"[-u]*l[~e]r), a. [LL.
auricularis: cf. F. auriculaire. See Auricle.]
1. Of or pertaining to the ear, or to the sense of hearing;
as, auricular nerves.
2. Told in the ear, i. e., told privately; as, auricular
confession to the priest.
This next chapter is a penitent confession of the
king, and the strangest . . . that ever was
3. Recognized by the ear; known by the sense of hearing; as,
auricular evidence. “Auricular assurance.” --Shak.
4. Received by the ear; known by report. “Auricular
5. (Anat.) Pertaining to the auricles of the heart.
Auricular finger, the little finger; so called because it
can be readily introduced into the ear passage.
[1913 Webster] ||