Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Articulated(0.00937 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Articulated.
English → Indonesian (quick)
bersambung, galir, mengartikulasikan, pandai bicara
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: consisting of segments held together by joints [syn: articulate]
2: pronounced distinctly and clearly; “her words were well
articulated” English → English (gcide)
Articulated \Ar*tic"u*la`ted\, a.
1. United by, or provided with, articulations; jointed; as,
an articulated skeleton.
2. Produced, as a letter, syllable, or word, by the organs of
Articulate \Ar*tic"u*late\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Articulated;
p. pr. & vb. n. Articulating].
1. To utter articulate sounds; to utter the elementary sounds
of a language; to enunciate; to speak distinctly.
2. To treat or make terms. [Obs.] --Shak.
3. To join or be connected by articulation.