Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Argentine(0.01351 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to Argentine.
English → English (WordNet)
adj : of or relating to or characteristic of Argentina or its
people; “Argentinian tango” [syn: Argentinian]
English → English (gcide)
Argentine \Ar"gen*tine\, n. [Cf. F. argentin, fr. L. argentum
1. (Min.) A siliceous variety of calcite, or carbonate of
lime, having a silvery-white, pearly luster, and a waving
or curved lamellar structure.
2. White metal coated with silver. --Simmonds.
3. (Zo["o]l.) A fish of Europe (Maurolicus Pennantii) with
silvery scales. The name is also applied to various fishes
of the genus Argentina.
4. A citizen of the Argentine Republic; an Argentinian.
5. Argentina; in this sense, usually preceded by the.
Argentine \Ar"gen*tine\ (?; in the 2d sense, commonly ?), a.
1. Pertaining to, or resembling, silver; made of, or sounding
like, silver; silvery.
Celestial Dian, goddess argentine. --Shak.
2. Of or pertaining to the Argentine Republic in South