Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Anchorage(0.01099 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to Anchorage.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a fee for anchoring
2: a city in south central Alaska; “Anchorage is the largest
city in Alaska”
3: place for vessels to anchor [syn: anchorage ground]
4: the act of anchoring
English → English (gcide)
Anchorage \An"chor*age\, n.
1. The act of anchoring, or the condition of lying at anchor.
2. A place suitable for anchoring or where ships anchor; a
hold for an anchor.
3. The set of anchors belonging to a ship.
4. Something which holds like an anchor; a hold; as, the
anchorages of the Brooklyn Bridge.
5. Something on which one may depend for security; ground of
6. A toll for anchoring; anchorage duties. --Johnson.
Anchorage \An"cho*rage\, n.
Abode of an anchoret.