Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Abstracted(0.01250 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to Abstracted.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
abstrak, intisari, mengintisarikan, meringkaskan, mujarab, niskala, tak berwujud
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: taken out of or separated from; “possibility
is...achievability, abstracted from achievement”-
A.N.Whitehead [syn: removed]
2: lost in thought; showing preoccupation; “an absent stare”;
“an absentminded professer”; “the scatty glancing quality
of a hyperactive but unfocused intelligence” [syn: absent,
English → English (gcide)
Abstract \Ab*stract"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Abstracted; p. pr.
& vb. n. Abstracting.] [See Abstract, a.]
1. To withdraw; to separate; to take away.
He was incapable of forming any opinion or
resolution abstracted from his own prejudices. --Sir
2. To draw off in respect to interest or attention; as, his
was wholly abstracted by other objects.
The young stranger had been abstracted and silent.
3. To separate, as ideas, by the operation of the mind; to
consider by itself; to contemplate separately, as a
quality or attribute. --Whately.
4. To epitomize; to abridge. --Franklin.
5. To take secretly or dishonestly; to purloin; as, to
abstract goods from a parcel, or money from a till.
Von Rosen had quietly abstracted the bearing-reins
from the harness. --W. Black.
6. (Chem.) To separate, as the more volatile or soluble parts
of a substance, by distillation or other chemical
processes. In this sense extract is now more generally
Abstracted \Ab*stract"ed\, a.
1. Separated or disconnected; withdrawn; removed; apart.
The evil abstracted stood from his own evil.
2. Separated from matter; abstract; ideal. [Obs.]
3. Abstract; abstruse; difficult. [Obs.] --Johnson.
4. Inattentive to surrounding objects; absent in mind. “An
abstracted scholar.” --Johnson.