Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To flush a joints(0.00994 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To flush a joints.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To flush a joints
Flush \Flush\, v. t.
1. To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm
with water; as, to flush the meadows; to flood for the
purpose of cleaning; as, to flush a sewer.
2. To cause the blood to rush into (the face); to put to the
blush, or to cause to glow with excitement.
Nor flush with shame the passing virgin's cheek.
Sudden a thought came like a full-blown rose,
Flushing his brow. --Keats.
3. To make suddenly or temporarily red or rosy, as if
suffused with blood.
How faintly flushed. how phantom fair,
Was Monte Rosa, hanging there! --Tennyson.
4. To excite; to animate; to stir.
Such things as can only feed his pride and flush his
5. To cause to start, as a hunter a bird. --Nares.
6. To cause to flow; to draw water from, or pour it over or
through (a pond, meadow, sewer, etc.); to cleanse by means
of a rush of water.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
To flush a joints (Masonry), to fill them in; to point the
level; to make them flush.