Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: To cut into(0.01935 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to To cut into.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: To cut into
Cut \Cut\ (k[u^]t), v. i.
1. To do the work of an edged tool; to serve in dividing or
gashing; as, a knife cuts well.
2. To admit of incision or severance; to yield to a cutting
Panels of white wood that cuts like cheese.
3. To perform the operation of dividing, severing, incising,
intersecting, etc.; to use a cutting instrument.
He saved the lives of thousands by his manner of
cutting for the stone. --Pope.
4. To make a stroke with a whip.
5. To interfere, as a horse.
6. To move or make off quickly. [Colloq.]
7. To divide a pack of cards into two portion to decide the
deal or trump, or to change the order of the cards to be
To cut across, to pass over or through in the most direct
way; as, to cut across a field.
To cut and run, to make off suddenly and quickly; -- from
the cutting of a ship's cable, when there is not time to
raise the anchor. [Colloq.]
To cut in or To cut into, to interrupt; to join in
To cut up.
(a) To play pranks. [Colloq.]
(b) To divide into portions well or ill; to have the
property left at one's death turn out well or poorly
when divided among heirs, legatees, etc. [Slang.]
“When I die, may I cut up as well as Morgan