Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Scyllium catulus(0.01108 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Scyllium catulus.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Scyllium catulus
Houndfish \Hound"fish\, n. (Zo["o]l.)
Any small shark of the genus Galeus or Mustelus, of which
there are several species, as the smooth houndfish (Galeus canis
), of Europe and America; -- called also houndshark,
Note: The European nursehound, or small-spotted dogfish, is
Scyllium canicula; the rough houndfish, or
large-spotted dogfish, is Scyllium catulus. The name
has also sometimes been applied to the bluefish
(Pomatomus saltatrix), and to the silver gar.
Bounce \Bounce\, n.
1. A sudden leap or bound; a rebound.
2. A heavy, sudden, and often noisy, blow or thump.
The bounce burst open the door. --Dryden.
3. An explosion, or the noise of one. [Obs.]
4. Bluster; brag; untruthful boasting; audacious
exaggeration; an impudent lie; a bouncer. --Johnson. De
5. (Zo["o]l.) A dogfish of Europe (Scyllium catulus).