Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Never mind(0.01596 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Never mind.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Never mind
Mind \Mind\ (m[imac]nd), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Minded; p. pr. &
vb. n. Minding.] [AS. myndian, gemynd[=i]an to remember.
See Mind, n.]
1. To fix the mind or thoughts on; to regard with attention;
to treat as of consequence; to consider; to heed; to mark;
to note. “Mind not high things, but condescend to men of
low estate.” --Rom. xii. 16.
My lord, you nod: you do not mind the play. --Shak.
2. To occupy one's self with; to employ one's self about; to
attend to; as, to mind one's business.
Bidding him be a good child, and mind his book.
3. To obey; as, to mind parents; the dog minds his master.
4. To have in mind; to purpose. --Beaconsfield.
I mind to tell him plainly what I think. --Shak.
5. To put in mind; to remind. [Archaic] --M. Arnold.
He minded them of the mutability of all earthly
I do thee wrong to mind thee of it. --Shak.
Never mind, do not regard it; it is of no consequence; no
Syn: To notice; mark; regard; obey. See Attend.