Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Coffin bone(0.01135 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Coffin bone.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Coffin bone
Coffin \Cof"fin\ (?; 115), n. [OE., a basket, receptacle, OF.
cofin, fr. L. cophinus. See Coffer, n.]
1. The case in which a dead human body is inclosed for
They embalmed him [Joseph], and he was put in a
coffin. --Gen. 1. 26.
2. A basket. [Obs.] --Wyclif (matt. xiv. 20).
3. A casing or crust, or a mold, of pastry, as for a pie.
Of the paste a coffin I will rear. --Shak.
4. A conical paper bag, used by grocers. [Obs.] --Nares.
5. (Far.) The hollow crust or hoof of a horse's foot, below
the coronet, in which is the coffin bone.
Coffin bone, the foot bone of the horse and allied animals,
inclosed within the hoof, and corresponding to the third
phalanx of the middle finger, or toe, of most mammals.
Coffin joint, the joint next above the coffin bone.