Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: Augmentation court (0.00962 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to Augmentation court.
English → English
Definition: Augmentation court
, n. [LL. augmentatio: cf. F.
1. The act or process of augmenting, or making larger, by
addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
2. The state of being augmented; enlargement.
3. The thing added by way of enlargement.
4. (Her.) A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a
mark of honor. --Cussans.
5. (Med.) The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on
6. (Mus.) In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the
subject in tones of twice the original length.
(Eng. Hist.), a court erected by Stat.
27 Hen. VIII., to augment the revenues of the crown by the
suppression of monasteries. It was long ago dissolved.
Syn: Increase; enlargement; growth; extension; accession;